|Greater Jakarta - Jakarta Selatan
|IDR 25,000,000 - 30,000,000 /Month
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, science, or relevant field.
• 5 years’ experience in pharma / biotech company
• Proven organizational, project and time management skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Having strong networking aptitude and attention to details
• Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partners (Bio Farma and other parties)
• Provide a positive experience for our partners by representing our assigned brand(s) and serving as our partners' internal liaison.
• Negotiate and close deals in accordance with the contract guidelines and policies of the company.
• Forecast, measure, and report on the outcomes of various collaborative projects, such as co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
• Maintain excellent ongoing relationships with current partners while offering new ways to expand the partnership.
There is a proliferation of job related scams across multiple platforms which include websites, WhatsApp and Telegram.
These scams include impersonation of our brand and consultants, including the usage of EA personnel numbers obtained from MOM website.
The scammers may ask for your personal and/or financial information. Please do not share any personal data and do not engage further. Click on the button below to find out how to identify a potential scam message and other important information.